The New Scots leadership programme is returning for its third year!
Who is it for?
The New Scots Leadership programme is for people who…
- Have experienced the asylum system in Scotland, whether they are in the process of seeking asylum and/or have a protection status (refugee, resettlement, humanitarian protection, etc.)
- Want to develop their leadership potential so that they can assume a leadership role in Scotland (e.g. as a working group or core group chair or executive member).
- Are able to participate in the entire year-long learning programme;
- Have a strong professional work history that demonstrates increasing development of skills and increasing responsibilities; and
- Have expressed desire and passion for exercising leadership in their community.
If you’re wondering if this programme is for you, we will be running online Q&A sessions. These are for you to learn more and ask questions about the New Scots Leadership programme and the eligibility criteria.
- Monday 28th of August at 10am
- Monday 28th of August at 5:30pm
- Wednesday 13 September at 11am
If you would like to attend a session, please sign up here and we will be in touch with more information. We would love to see you there!
Hear from some of our past learners!