Info and advice for Ukrainians in Scotland
We are updating this page as we get information. Please also check the official sources linked on this page for the most up-to-date information.
If you’ve arrived via a Ukraine resettlement scheme, you can access our free integration services. Find out more here.
You can also call our free helpline on 0808 1967 274 or email at email@example.com
We are running free online information sessions for people who have recently arrived in Scotland from Ukraine.
Just Right Scotland has created a factsheet on Legal Routes to Scotland for Ukrainians
We have produced a Your Rights in Scotland factsheet, which includes information on immigration documents, housing, money, schools, access to English classes, health, work, and right to interpreters.
- Ukrainian: Ваші права в Шотландії: українські схеми
- Russian: Ваши права в Шотландии: украинские схемы
- English: Your Rights in Scotland
The Scottish Government has produced psychological wellbeing packs for guests from Ukraine and their hosts.
The pack for guests includes information on:
- how trauma can affect you
- supporting your children
- psychological first aid for everyone
- how to get help or advice if you need it
- specific resources for children
To find advice and support for people who are hosting guests from Ukraine, please check here.
Barnardo’s has also set up a Ukrainian Support Helpline which provides free counselling and practical support to people who have been affected by the war in Ukraine. Call free on 0800 148 8586.
If you are in Ukraine and are making plans to travel to the UK, you can find more information here.
We’ve created a factsheet on where to find help if you are from Ukraine. This factsheet is regularly updated and is in the following languages.
- Ukrainian: Де знайти допомогу та інформацію для прибулих з України
- Russian: Где найти помощь и информацию для прибывших из Украины
- English: Where to find help if you are from Ukraine
The UK government has produced a number of resources including:
- A guide for Ukrainians Arriving in the UK
- Move to the UK, which contains guidance on what to do before travelling and upon arrival
The Scottish Government has produced a number of resources for people arriving in Scotland from Ukraine including:
- Advice and support for displaced people from Ukraine
- Advice on travelling to Scotland from Ukraine in English, Ukrainian, Polish and Russian
Hope for Justice has put together a live list of Important Information for Displaced People from Ukraine