We hope you have loads of fun raising funds and awareness for people seeking safety in Scotland.
Hi! We’re Fundraising Officers, Kate and Lauren. If you want to discuss hosting your own fundraiser, or taking part in a challenge event, please feel free to get in touch.
We have the following resources:
If you have any questions, or would like to order merch or fundraising resources, just drop us an email. We are happy to help.
You can contact us at email@example.com
Ways to Give
There are loads of ways to support our work:
- Make a one-off donation or set up a direct debit
- Set up payroll giving through Benevity
- Host your own fundraising event
- Buy some of our merchandise
- Take part in a challenge event
- Sign up to become a member
- Get your community involved by fundraising with your school, university, workplace, faith group or social circle.
Here are some suggestions to help you smash your fundraising target!
- Tell your friends, family and colleagues - you may be surprised at how supportive they will be!
- Use social media! Share your fundraising journey by posting photos, videos and updates to encourage and inspire others. Don’t forget to tag us so we can like and share your posts.
- Set up a JustGiving Page and set yourself a target.
- Remind UK taxpayers to Gift Aid their donations. This increases the value of their gifts by 25% at no extra cost to them!
- Ask your workplace to match your fundraising.
Your donations and fundraising efforts make our work possible. Thank you – we really appreciate your support.