Ukraine Advice Scotland helpline
People from Ukraine and their families can contact us for free, confidential advice on legal routes to seeking safety in Scotland and information on your rights and entitlements once you have arrived.
We can provide you with advice about your rights and help you find out more about the services and support available in Scotland.
Contact us if you need someone to:
- Listen to you and find out how we can help
- Provide information and advice on legal routes to seeking safety in Scotland
- Provide information and advice on money, housing, education, healthcare, learning English and building social connections in Scotland
- Connect you with other services in Scotland that can provide you with help and support
- Provide you with useful information about your local area
- Let you know where you can access practical support, including digital devices like mobile phones
Our advice services operate in English, but we can provide advice in other languages, including Ukrainian and Russian. Please ask for an interpreter if you need one.
Our free helpline is open at the following times:
Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
*Please note: our helpline is closed every Wednesday morning for staff training and will reopen at 1pm.
Call 0808 1967 274 or email email@example.com for free and confidential information and advice.