Ukraine Advice Scotland
People from Ukraine and their families can contact us for free, confidential advice on legal routes to seeking safety in Scotland and information on your rights and entitlements once you have arrived.
Call our free helpline on:
0808 1967 274
Or reach us by email at:
We can provide you with advice about your rights and help you find out more about the services and support available in Scotland.
Our advice services operate in English, but we can provide advice in other languages, including Ukrainian and Russian. Please ask for an interpreter if you need one.
Our free helpline is open at the following times:
Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
*Please note: our helpline is closed every Wednesday morning for staff training and will reopen at 1pm.
What can we help you with?
Contact us if you need someone to:
- Listen to you and find out how we can help
- Provide information and advice on money, housing, education, healthcare, learning English and building social connections in Scotland
- Connect you with other services in Scotland that can provide you with help and support
- Provide you with useful information about your local area
- Let you know where you can access practical support, including digital devices like mobile phones
Call 0808 1967 274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for free and confidential information and advice.